Sunday, November 16, 2008

GTB GADGETS


KUHN RIKON'S PARING KNIFE MAKES THE CUT

If I could have one kitchen utensil what would it be? I'd pick Kuhn Rikon's lightweight paring knife from Switzerland that's easy to grip and slices with perfect precision. It has a plastic handle and comes with a matching sheath to protect the sharp, non-stick 3-3/4 inch blade. This handy tool comes in a variety of cheery colors so it never gets lost in a crowded drawer and is priced right at around $10. The Kuhn Rikon paring knife makes an ideal present for any level chef and can be purchased online at Sur la Table (www.surlatable.com) or at specialty kitchen stores. ~ ej

2 comments:

  1. Howdy there...I must say I did not read ALL the reviews, but the ones I did read were right on target. Hope you are well...talk to you soon. Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use this knife all the time. In fact, I have four of them! Bought them at William Sonoma. Just had three of them professionally sharpened. Good as new...
    Ethel

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Leave your comment here.